When children engage in active play they benefit physically, emotionally, socially and intellectually. When parents connect, they have support, space and humor required to raise kids in an urban environment. Recess Collective has designed a space for this growth and community to flourish.
- Access to the playspace any time we're open (M, T, Th, + F 9:30am-5:30pm, S + S 930am-1230pm)
- Participation in all playspace activities included in membership (no registration required)
- Member discount on Recess services including birthday parties, parent workshops, kid's classes, and fitness
- The option to book childcare + co-working
- Free access to special events like member mixers and family concerts
- a guest passes to bring a new friend to Recess
- Memberships include the entire family -- there is no extra charge for siblings or additional caregivers
The bright, clean & safe community space has been carefully designed to engage infants, toddlers and preschoolers through child-directed, open ended, play. There is space to cozy up with a book, run on an elevated loft, swing, “cook” up a meal, or build a city. Equally important is access to changing tables, kitchen facilities, and a designated eating area so that you can care for your little one’s basic needs during your visit.
If purchasing online, please just select one child so you're not double billed.
There is a $50 registration fee that will be charged once your membership begins.
NOTE: We require a 4 month minimum commitment. Membership is billed automatically each month- after your 4th month of membership you have the option to cancel. Please email or call us to request the cancellation form; form must be submitted 10 days before your next billing date in order to end billing.